10:12 AM

Things that drive me crazy!

Hey people.. How u doin? Still enjoying your Raya? Me.. not in a good mood this past days.. Looks like it's a bad week for me.

First, all blogspot site has been blocked by this damn stupid internet that so called Petr*Net. (F*** tol la). Most of my favourite site has also been blocked. *Sigh*. It's not like my blog or the other blog i read has nudity, drugs, violence, alcohol or whatever shit in it. And my blog?? It's just a place where a 23 yeard old girl can express her thoughts, opinions and belief. This is just so depressing. Now i can only surf the web for "legitimate business purposes only". What am i? An ELF??

Second, why is my Touch N Go card always giving me a stupid problem? The other day, i swiped my card at the KL Central komuter, then when i reached Sungai Buloh, the T'N'G lane broke down.. so i can't swiped my card. And the next day, when i swiped my card again, it gives me error "Kad Tidak Sah". Yeah i know that it's an In and Out kinda thing, but it's not my fault I didn't swipe. That stupid machine is faulty! So i have to go to the T'N'G office in KL Central. They told me i have to pay RM 10.00 for a new card because they can't fix it. And i did pay because I'm too tired to fight.

And just now, it gives me problem again. Suddenly it gives me "Kad Tidak Sah" message. WTF? What went wrong now? So i went to the counter and luckily the lady can fix it. So much for a Touch N Go. Why not call it a Touch N Give You Headache Card?

Finally, did u know that DUMBLEDORE IS GAY???? WTF?? Dumbledore? The fatherly figure to Harry Potter? The one where all the magic community respects and the greatest dark wizard of all time fear most? How can JK do this to us? This is just soo...unbelievable. Here's an article :

""Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling confirmed to
TIME MAGAZINE Friday at a public appearance that Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore, the father figure to Harry in the successful series, is gay.Rowling went on to explain that Dumbledore was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, whom he defeated long ago in a battle between good and bad wizards.

Ultimately his love was his "great tragedy...
Falling in love can blind us to an extent."More relevant is that Rowling told the audience that while working on the planned sixth Potter film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," she spotted a reference in the script to a girl who once was of interest to Dumbledore. A note was duly passed to director David Yates, revealing the truth about her character. "

Read to original article
here.

I'm not feeling happy now. Hopefully when i meet my boyfriend for his birthday this Monday, things will lighten up and I'll be cheerful again.

P/S: What am i going to buy for my boyfriend's birthday?? I'm thinking of bringing some cash and let him choose whatever he wants. or any other ideas? And awakk, please don't ask me to buy a MacBook Pro. That is ridiculously ridiculous.

0 comments: