2:47 PM

Election, my opinion

Assalamualaikum.. Hey everyone. Been bz? I've been extremely bz this past few weeks. I feel like an elf.. Not that i'm complaining or anything.. It's just..I'm kinda tired..mentally.. But, hey.. what do expect from working life..

I have so much to say especially with the election coming in.., the problem I (always) had with Touch N Go.., and our oil prices.. I hope I can get all my thoughts down by today.. First, i want to start with our coming election..

Before this, i am a big supporter of our government.. mainly Barisan Nasional.. I think they did a great job making our country where we are today.. I can't imagine if other party were to lead our country, we would accomplished such things.. Barisan Nasional is right by saying "We are on the right track".. Yes, they do..

Y? Here's the thing.. This party consists of 3 popular sub-party.. as we all know, UMNO, MCA & MIC.. If this party win, the Prime Minister must be from UMNO.. But think about this, if Barisan Alternative wins, who do they select as Prime Minister? Because, correct me if i'm wrong, as far as I know, anyone from that party can run our country right? I'm not trying to be a races here.. But I hope, it will be someone who can still protect our special Bumiputera's right..

Recently, people have been posting a lot of stuff regarding BN.. (the bad side of course).. How wealthy they are.. Increase of price for everything.. 5ok for a plat number.. If you really sit down and think about it, if someone really had a lot of money, wouldn't they want to spend it? Wouldn't they want a bigger house? Wouldn't they want a better life? What's your guarantee that if the people from Barisan Alternative gets really rich, they wouldn't do exactly the same? As for the increases of price.. if Barisan Alternative takes over, the price wouldn't increase at all?

In my opinion, I don't care what they do with their money.. Because we, tend to "forget" once we become very rich.. Melayu mudah lupa.. that's the word.. & I'm not saying it applies for others.. It applies for myself too.. I myself IF I get extremely rich, I can't guarantee i wouldn't buy a plat number for even RM100k if it had the numbers i like.. Coz I'm am filthy rich.. I am capable to buy that.. (Remember, I said IF)..

People nowdays are bringing all the bad side of BN.. Have you ever think about the good side? How about the bad side of the other party? Like Keadilan for example.. The party was build based on "Individual benefits" and not for our country benefits.. How could this party guide us? What are their agenda's? If they were to win, where would they direct our country? I can't imagine what would happen to us if this party lead us.. And the most importantly, who will lead us? How do they select the Prime Minister? Some said it will be the majority.. What if the majority is not Bumiputera? or to be specific, it is not Malay? Do you think we Malay can be where we are today?

I don't have so much to say about PAS.. But how could they join Barisan Alternative? It is just so wrong.. So off their track.. As for DAP, well.. All i can think of, if this party win.. Our special rights as Bumiputera's will definitely gone..

However, there are a few things that i do not agree with the people inside BN.. The party is OK.. but the people inside.. Especially Pak Lah and his famous son-in-law.. I mean.. I have heard nothing but negative things about them both.. I'm not gonna say anything about Pak Lah.. I have a lot of respect for him.. He's our Prime Minister.. But who is Khairy Jamaluddin (from now on refer as KJ) ? Just because he is the son-in-law of our Prime Minister, he conquers everything? And why are you competing for the election? Money is not enough for you? And now you want power?

I once took a cab from KLIA to my house.. The taxi driver, 50 years old Chinese man, was really friendly.. We talked all the way from the start of our journey to the end of it.. He said, he really admire our previous Prime Minister.. (no need to say who).. & he hates KJ.. He told me that in KLIA, there's a taxi service.. where he works.. and after that, KJ opens a bus service right next to it and it slows down the taxi business.. And a friend of mine told me that his company actually got hold on one project tender, then suddenly, that tender went to KJ.. I'm sure there are millions of stories like this rite? That's why I hate him.. He conquers everything! Why not help others to be successful as well? KJ, in case you read this, no one stays up for long.. so be prepared to fall..

To sums up my election thoughts, I do hope BN wins the majority, but i would like to see other party to win as well.. So that BN will know they are are losing their supporters.. You know, we should really be united and have one goal and one goal only.. To lead Malaysia the best way possible without neglecting moral values and people around us.. (that's my quotes! Haha!)

I still haven't written down my thoughts on Touch N Go services and the increase of oil prices.. Because it's already 5.50 p.m. and i'm tired... But i'll do it one day..once i'm free.. My message to all, do your part to the country by voting.. Some people don't care at all.. You must realize, your vote determines the future of your country and your own future..

Happy electing! And have a nice day..

0 comments: