2:40 PM

Results + Dinner

Assalamualaikum.. Hello World!.. Haha.. Hi, how you've been? It feels like thousand years ago since i last update my blog.. My friends were like, "When are going to update it?".. I've been really busy with my projects guys.. Last time, i used to update my blog at my office coz i can still steal spare time.. But now, i'm quite bz lor..

Thank God my house finally have internet access.. I'm using Maxis Broadband rite now.. As usual, i have lots to talk about.. I know it's wayyy back, but i want to stress something regarding our election results.. And also, the 70's & 80's dinner we had.. and whatever that comes to my mind rite now.. Haha..

Let's start with our election results.. It comes as somewhat shocking.. BN was denied a 2/3 majority.. And losing 5 country to the so called "Barisan Rakyat".. It's a good thing because we really practice democratic.. Like Dr. M said "We had to have an opposition. We feel like we are doing everything right whereas the opposition will tell us that what we did are wrong".. BN are getting big headed and someone need to slap them in the face.. And i strongly believe that "Barisan Rakyat" wins not because they are the stronger party, but because of BN weaknesses.. All BN need to do know is gain people's trust back.. And fix what need to be fixed.. End of story ;)

A few weeks ago, our company had a 70's 80's revival dinner and dance which took place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.. I don't know about others but i absolutely enjoying myself the entire night.. A lot of people came.. n they are really cool.. I can see a lot of afro's hair everywhere.. As for myself, i'm going as a hippies.. So i'm wearing pink polka dot dress with glittering butterfly slack.. It was really fun.. Can't wait for the next dinner.. This is a pic of my department members..

70's 80's Revival Dinner & Dance

On 26th March, I attend a Microsoft training at the Microsoft Malaysia office which is located at Level 29, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Tower where i learned about IIS 7.0 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008.. You can download the powerpoint slide here (I'll update the link soon. Still waiting for the slide from the Microsoft people). And this 5th & 6th April, i have another training there. This time it's about SQL Server 2008..

And finally, my favorite sports, the F1 grand prix! I am so happy that BMW is leading for the constructors championship.. Yeah i know i know.. Only 1 points ahead.. But, this is the first time BMW has been ahead of Ferrari & Mclaren!.. I am so excited.. BMW could be the next best thing! after Ferrari of course ;) .. My hubby, Nick Heidfeld is doing fine.. Although we haven't see him in the podium..yet.. But he's second to Kimi with 16 points so far.. And Robert Kubica is at fourth place with 14 points.. Go team BMW!! For mor info go to Petronas Motorsports website here.

BMW
BMW Team

Well, i guess that's all for now. Have a nice day everyone!

0 comments: