7:03 PM

Something happened..

I don't know where to begin..
For the past few weeks has been a roller coaster..
I did something stupid, crazy, ridiculous and didn't make sense..
But then again,
I did something great, cool, amazing and very happy for it..

What is my emotional state now? Am i happy or am i sad?
I figure, i'm half on both.
I do feel happy when i'm thinking all the good staff that's been happening to me..
I do feel sad and heartbroken when i think about my life, my personal life..

"Everything's gonna be OK". That's what I've been telling myself every now and then..

There are things that you wish would turn out differently..
No matter how hard you try.. It didn't turn out like you want it to be..
Am i just gonna sit there and do nothing about it? The answer is NO.
I did my very best to get what i want..
But in the end, I just gonna accept that I can't always get what I want..
There's a reason why it didn't turn out like the way we want it to be..

It hurts, yeah. So what we do about it?
We learn.. and make the best out of it..
And next time when it happen,
We know what to do, how to deal with it..
If it still didn't work out, hopefully it wouldn't hurt so much :)

0 comments: