11:23 AM

Your friends?

You know what? Sometimes.. you got your heartbroken not just by your love one.. But also by your frens.. Frens you thought are your best buddies.. Today, i come a point where i think.. these people.. the one you called frens, they come and go.. They come when the time they need you, they r week, they need your help.. and go when they no longer need anything from you..

I'm not gonna say i'm a perfect fren.. But i try to be one.. I always very protective of my frens.. I care about them.. I try to be there for them whenever they need me.. I don't mind if they don't respond the same but i really appreciate loyalty.. The one who doesn't sold you out when you still think they r your best of fren..

It's really easy for me to cut frens.. The one who i think only needs me when they need my help, they can go.. They can find new frens.. i don't even care.. When i reached that point, don't even expect me to show up even in whatever condition u r.

0 comments: