12:27 PM

What's New? #April 2009

Salam.. So many and so little to say.. I write what comes to my mind..

1. Politics is crazy nowdays..Drives me crazy too..
2. I'm completely obsessed with Twilight. On Friday, i start reading New Moon at about 6 p.m. and I finished the whole book around 5 a.m this morning.. Can you believed that? It was near to 600 pages! I really need some sleep now..
3. I LOVE Edward Cullen.. He's just soo perfect.. Well, except he is a vampire. Not a problem rite?
4. I spend soo much time alone this few weeks.. I shopped alone, watch movies alone.. Eat and wondering alone.. Go everywhere alone.. N yet, i didn't feel lonely.. I'm..happy.. peaceful.. Is something wrong with me?
5. I feel like I attract the wrong crowd again..
6. Although I'm moving on, try to live my life as happy n joyful as i could, I hate to admit that I'm broken beyond repair. I hope one day i was wrong..

0 comments: