11:53 AM

Tag Board

Assalamualaikum.. Today, I am going to add a tag board / shoutbox to my blog.. A lot of people had already asked me to place a tag board in my blog because they can insert their comments and what not.. Actually there are reasons why i didn't do this earlier..

You see, i've already had a blog since the last 4 or 5 years.. The first blog i've ever created was this http://massspectrometry.blogspot.com/ and i really love it.. I put a whole lot of effort for this blog, to make it become presentable, creative and sweet.. (Fyi, i'm no longer using that blog).. And of coz, i had my own shoutbox from oggix. (For some reason, oggix is banned in Petronet *sigh*)

So basically, at that time, there are people who just can't stop annoying me.. They always visits my blog, leave nasty comments, putting inappropriate advertisements, the list can go on.. and they just can't leave me alone.. So everyday i had to check my shoutbox, clean up those comments and banned them.. It is so tiring.. That is why i don't place shoutbox anymore..

Hopefully at this time, there won't be cases like that.. :)

0 comments: