9:17 AM

Tagged - 8 Random Facts About Myself

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 random facts/habits about myself:

Myself
My name is Nazirah. I am 24 this year. Born in Penang and now live in Selangor. I am 160cm tall and weight range between 48-53kg (quite fat i think). I am very friendly, funny and extroverted. In my free time i like to surf the net, berangan-angan and also flirting.. I would say flirting is my best skill atm.. Hahaha :p I'm still single and available.. Errr.. sort of! :D

Family
I am the first from 3 siblings. I have a little sister and brother. My brother is in Standard One.. Quite tall but doesn't have any front teeth.. Haha.. My mom and dad are considered quite young. Both of them are not 50 yet ;) My mom are working in Penang while my dad travels quite a lot.. I have 2 cats (I considered them as part of our family :) ).. Both are male and still in their teens.. Hehe.. We named them Kit & Kat.. I actually want to name them Brad Pitt & George Clooney.. But me and my sisters are arguing which one got to become Brad Pitt.. so we dropped that out.. :D

Career
Currently working at Petronas Twin Tower. Level XX :P I'm a Solution Developer for Application Development Department. Building application from scratch. Specialized in SharePoint, .Net, C#, and SQL. I consider this as my first job coz this is the first time i've ever been confirmed as a permanent employee.. i've been here for quite some time now and planning to stay here for a long time.. :) When i joined last year, i was the youngest employee they hired.. Before this, they didn't accept fresh grads, but according to my boss, apparently my senior was impressed by my communication skills and technical test.. So they decided to take me in.. Bet they regret that now.. Hahahaha.. I enjoy my work here.. I can go to training on advance programming level, latest Microsoft product and get to travel to Petronas site..

Relationship
Currently with someone. Well i guess u all know from my previous entry :"> Not much to say about this one since i've learned from my previous relationship not to put high hopes on it.. becoz if it doesn't work out like u want it to be, u'll be crushed.. If it isn't meant to be, then it isn't meant to be :) I don't know how far this relationship is going to last but i hope for the best.. I'm happy with Sammy.. Not only he's hot and good looking, but he's the sweetest thing (in my personal view la :P )

Favorites
Food : Chocolates! Ice cream, cakes, cookies.. (no wonder i'm fat!!)
Color : Red, white & black
TV Shows : HEROES, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Ally McBeal
Movies : Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Troy, Harry Potter, LOTR, The Matrix, X-Men
Actor : Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves
Actress : Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston
Music : Britney Spears
Novel : Harry Potter series

Annoyed of
• Open songs loudly in public transportation
• People who spits publicly
• People breaking their promises.

Activities
Everyday after i got back from work, i checked my lil' bro homeworks and play with my cats and of coz gayot with Sammy la.. Weekends if my mom is home, i lepak² wif her.. If she's not, then probably i just play with my cats the whole day and mandikan dieorg.. If i'm so freakin bored, i probably went out with my girlfrens or my scandals.. Yikes, i wish Sammy doesn't read my blog :S

Website i daily visit
www.imnotobsessed.com - Gossip
www.digg.com - News about everything
www.facebook.com - Networking of friends
www.rinkworks.com/stupid/ - Computer Stupidities
http://teamsugar.com/group/157429 - Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

8 friends to tag :-
1. Fizal
2. Salina
3. Firul
4. Shaira
5. Suli
6. Firdaus
7. Ahada
8. Sammy (though i doubt he'll do it)

There you go.. quite lengthy huh? Well..i'm bored to death.. :)

0 comments: