12:58 AM

Free Time..

These day, my free time I occupied myself with a lot of activity.. Like recently I joined this club :-
  • Photography
  • Honda Team City
  • Archery
  • Badminton
  • Board Games
  • Karting
  • Volleyball
  • Swimming
All these are under Shell KSC, except Honda City Club and swimming.. No time to self-pity, and I realize that some of you still sympathy with me for being single.. That's so sweet.. Thank you :) But it's ok.. Yeah, it is nice to have someone who you can share your life with.. But I don't have that and it's ok :) I'm pretty tough on my own see? Thanks again..

Yesterday I had my 2nd lesson of photography lesson where they teach us on using Potrait function.. I have to say I suck and I'm not going to post any of the pic I took. It's stupid.. I can't get my focus right on the models they hired.. The instructor even comment that I make the models feet looks big.. I'll get someone to teach me.. Maybe Am@Fauxa, Anas or others who are willing to share..

aL, let's go karting!

0 comments: