3:34 PM

My Fave Male Celebrity - Ever

Guys (Color)

I'm multitasking today.. Doing my programming as well as updating blog.. Today i want to post my favorite favorite male celebrity and when i started to like them.. In order..
  1. Brad Pitt - I started to like him since i was 13 when i saw him in a magazine cover with Gwyneth.. He's my No. #1!
  2. Keanu Reeves - After The Matrix, need i to explain more?
  3. Milo Ventimiglia - I think it's when i was 20.. I started to like him when he appear in The Gilmore Girls as Jess.. My Hero..
  4. Jensen Ackles - I like him in Smallville.. I like him more in Supernatural..
  5. James Marsden - It was when i saw him in Ally McBeal when i was 20.. Then, he appear as Cyclops in X-Men.. hottie!
  6. Nick Carter - Aahh.. he used to be every girl dreams.. The cutest Backstreet Boys.. The first time i saw him in As Long As You Love Me video clips back in 1997.. It's like love at first sight..
  7. Nicky Byrne - I wish i had a boyfriend who look like him.. Back when i saw "Swear It Again" video clips..
  8. Daniel Radcliffe - My dear Harry Potter has grown to be a handsome young man.. Love him since the first movie.
  9. Jonathan Knight - Can u believe i had a crush since i was like 6-7 years old? He's a member of New Kids on the Block..
I made a few mistakes in numbering them in the pix.. Sorry!

0 comments: