9:52 AM

Welcome to the year 2008!

Assalamulalaikum.. Happy new year everyone! How r u guys doin? Did you celebrate anywhere? Me and few of my friends, Darsi, Dila, Epi and Azmil celebrate at KLCC until 11 p.m. We would like to stay until 12 a.m. but it's too crowded and it's raining a bit.. I can't write much because i have lots of work to do.. So this year i have a few target that i would like to achieve and hopefully i will ;)
  1. Involved in projects using Php, .Net and Java
  2. Received more than 110% for performance utilization
  3. Exceed Expectations or at least Meet Expectation 1 for all projects I'm involved
  4. Make more friends from both iPerintis and Petronas
  5. Become independent and stop relying on someone else.
  6. Lose weight until i reached 45-47 kg.
  7. Get my teeth fixed (filling, scaling and whiten)
  8. Have more clothes, shoes and handbag.. Hehe..
  9. If possible, I would love to have a new car
  10. & If possible, have my own house in KL near KLCC
Apart from all that, here are my Top 10 movies that i would like to see in 2008 :
  1. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
  4. Iron Man
  5. Madagascar: The Crate Escape
  6. Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  7. The Changeling
  8. Wanted
  9. James Bond 22
  10. 21
Well.. I guess that's all for now. My project manager is checking my progress every minute now. So annoying!.. Later.

0 comments: