3:03 PM

Training, Farewell, Cats..

Finally i'm pushing myself to update my blog.. I'm quite lazy to update it because the internet here sucks and plus, I had no idea what to talk about.. So as the title goes, that's what I'm going to write as for now..

I've recently completed my training at InfoTrek Amcorp Mall.. Where i learn Advance SharePoint 2007, ASP.Net 3.5 in Visual Studio 2008 and ADO.Net 3.5 also in VS 2008.. I enjoyed SharePoint and ASP.. ADO, not so much.. Should i elaborate more? Well, in SharePoint training, we learned mostly to code in VS 2008 and integrate it with SharePoint. Like ASP.Net, we can built our own User Control, build new customized Web Parts, templates, skins and join together with SQL Server.. There's a lot more coz' the training took us 5 days.. but i'm lazy to write it all down.. U can just YM me about it.. and i'll tell you the grandmother story :) And for those of u who are familiar with LINQ, then you'll have no problem in understanding ADO.. coz LINQ extends on ADO anyway..


So next topic.. Farewell.. not my farewell.. but my current boss farewell.. Bernard.. How sad i was when i heard he's been relocate to other department.. :( HE IS THE BEST BOSS EVER! He's not like any other boss.. He's your mentor, your big brother, your partner in crime and your friend.. and sometimes he can become such a clown.. There's one time where i was seriously consider to change to other department, but i didn't because i know i couldn't get any other boss who are better than him :( But, dah xde jodoh kan.. So i wish him all the best.. YOU ARE THE GREATEST BOSS a "kuli" like us could ever have.. You guys can view the farewell party we throw for him at my
Flickr.


Tomorrow InsyaAllah, i'm going to take both my male cats to "sunat" (Castration) them.. Haha.. Although it's painful i'm sure, but it's for their own good.. I want my cats to be all cute and fat! But my main intention is for their health.. I want them to live longer.. So that my child (errrr..) can play with them.. Tomorrow morning, me and my dad will take them to Klinik Kembiri which located at Setapak.. Each cat costs about RM 45.. and we'll see what more they can offer.. For the past few weeks, i've been reading lots of religious opinion regarding castration of cats.. I've found one that is convincing from SPCA and leads me to take this action.. Here goes :-


According to the experts, neutered cats are healthier and less prone cancerous of the reproductive organs. Cats become less likely to wander and will therefore not get lost, hurt, sick and not incur the wrath of the public from their mating activities.

We have referred to the "Jawatankuasa Kemajuan Islam Malaysia" regarding the neutering of pets. Below is the "fatwa" issued by JAKIM (July 2002):

"All pets like cats and dogs are allowed to be neutered or spayed in order to maintain the health and welfare of both the animals and the community."

"Bahawa mengembiri binatang kesayangan seperti kucing atau anjing hukumnya adalah diharuskan dengan sebab-sebab tertentu iaitu bagi menjaga muslahat ummah."

After studying the messages of the aforementioned "mazhab"s and the medical viewpoint of the SPCA animal experts, 'JAKIM' has decided that neutering of cats for reasons of 'maslahat' is acceptable. It is in agreement with 'qaedah' (way) Fiqhiyyah which states "To choose the lesser of two evils"

So.. hopefully, i made the right decisions.. :) I would appreciate your opinions btw..


I guess that's all for today.. Have a nice weekend everyone!

0 comments: