11:51 AM

After castration..

Well..it's said and done.. Both my cats has being castrated.. The night before.. They are not allowed to eat/drinks after 10 p.m. "Puasa" la mcm tu.. The next day (which is Saturday), around 10.30 a.m, we arrived at DBKL/SPCA Klinik Kembiri at Setapak.. Quite a few people there.. Each owners have more than one cats.. & their cats are fo freakin fat & cute! I wish my cat are fat and overweight.. So me, my dad and my sis wait there while they took our cat to the surgery room..

Then after about 1 hour plus, I hear a loud MEEOOOWWW.. Immediately i know that that is my youngest cat.. Their turn has arrived.. After 20 minutes or so.. both left the surgery room.. Aww.. Kesiannyer.. When i look at them, i feel so saddened.. I said to the doctor, "Dieorg ni masih hidup ke?" coz both lying there..with their eyes and mouth open.. Not moving at all.. :(( I feel so guilty..

After about 2 hours, then only my youngest cat moved a bit.. But cound't stand still and keep falling.. My elder cat is still sleeping and drooling.. Cute..but sad.. :( Both took the whole day and night to recover.. Thankfully, they are quite OK now.. :) Although their backside is still red until today, but Pejai said it is normal.. God Almighty, please make them recover asap.. and make them live longer :)

0 comments: