9:56 AM

PERMATA Training & My new...

Assalamualaikum.. Hei guys.. Sihat kah? I'm fine as usual.. Dah nak puasa ni.. So.. harap² leh wat byk kebaikan.. dan juga dpt menguruskan badan.. Haha.. :P Haih.. i thought i've already finish with my PESITAS project.. but recently after we've trained to almost 30 users, there seems to be lots of request to change this and that.. add and remove stuff.. Looks like me and my senior will still be attached to this project..again..

I was really nervous when conducting the training at one of PERMATA's training room.. It was quite big.. and the users were kind of serious.. I mean.. most of them are not young.. (whom i can't flirt).. but only a few are (whom i can :D ) Haha..
Me.. conducting training.. cewah..
Here's me.. conducting training.. Haha.. You can check out the pictures of PERMATA here.

Yesterday.. I finally, finally, bought a new phone.. I haven't use nokia's phone for more than 2 years.. My last model was Nokia 7250.. Then i change to chinese made phone.. which is soo freakin boring.. So i determined to buy a new phone as soon as i had extra cash.. Alhamdulillah.. dapat jugak phone baru.. i have to take really good care of it.. Hilang kalau.. nangis x berlagu la.. waa...
My N95 8GB.. finally..
Owh one more thing.. I'm really pissed coz they gave me the user manual in SPAIN language!! How am i to understand? Ergh.. Anybody out there using this model? Do you have ENGLISH user manual? If u have, can u lend it to me for a while?..


Ok.. i gtg.. lots to do.. Selamat Berpuasa everyone!.. & saya nak meminta maaf atas semua kesalahan saya sama ada sengaja atau x and hope we start thing afresh..

0 comments: