10:24 AM

Buka Puasa at PTGC & Dave's Deli

Hi.. How r u today? I'm a bit tired today but i'm doin' good. Before i talk about the main topic i had in mind which is as the title goes, i like to highlight yesterday main events which is "buka puasa" (break the fast) at Perangsang Templer Golf Club.

There are so many people there and a bit crowded. Seeing many foods makes u kinda hungry. U know when u are fasting, everything looks kinda delicious, and i take lots of food with me. But the food was ok. I'd like to thank our CEO, Mr. Foong for being so generous by sponsoring this events.

After all the eating, we went for bowling also located at the same place. I played of course. I used to be really good in bowling back when i was in Form 2, which is in 1998. I used to represents my school. And i remember my highest score is 180. But in 1999, i decided to stop until now.


So yesterday game was bad for me. The first game was ok and i have teamed up with Thava and Azlan. But in 2nd game, i make a total fool of myself. Imagine scoring less than 50 points? How sucks was i? Hahaha!


Ok, enough of that. Now i'm going to talk about Dave's Deli Restaurant which located in One Utama. Me and ex-classmates, Azhari, decided to eat here because since neither of us have been there, we might as well try it. The policy there is that, we have to order at the counter and pay first before we can get cozy at our sit. So i order spaghetti with lasagna and hot chocolate (my fave) and Azhari ordered spaghetti with meat balls.

While we were waiting to break the fast and arrival of the food, suddenly a rat/mouse jumped from one of the table to one of the nearest rack and wouldn't go anywhere. We were afraid that what if the rat jumped into our table while we are eating. But, since it was just a few minutes away to break the fast, we decide not to worry about it. (we are really hungry u know!)

Another thing that pisses me off is that, we were among the first customers who ordered the food. But we got our food really late. Even the people who arrived 30 minutes after us got their food first. I know it's not a big deal but how would u feel?

Then the worst part of all is that, the food is beyond disaster. The spaghetti and lasagna sucks. Even i can cook better! Seriously. It doesn't taste like a spaghetti or lasagna. I don't know what it taste like but it's bad. Azhari meatball tastes like rotten meat. The hot chocolate? Doesn't taste like chocolate, it taste like a hot milk. Both of us ended up not finishing our food. We swears that this is the first and the last time we ever ate at Dave's Deli.

Well, i guess that's all. I have let my frustration out. Hehe. But, if anybody has got other opinion about Dave's Deli One Utama, do let me know. Later.

0 comments: