11:55 AM

Last day at Holographic

Hi.. Today is my last day at my current company.. How do i feel? I don't know myself.. There's a mix emotions... I do feel quite sad because i'm going to miss colleagues especially Thava, Chew, Maria, and Chloe.. who has been very friendly, kind, and helpful to me.. and everyone as well... & i do feel quite excited because i'm going to start a new job.. & I feel scared because what if i can't perform well? & lots more.. I don't know how to put it into words.. But whatever it is, i learned a lot here.. and wish Holographic company a continued success..

Here is the thank you letter which i send to all the staff...

Hi each and everyone of you,

Today is my last day of my employment with Holographic, please allow me to express my sincere Thank you and appreciation.

First and Foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you the Management and Fellow colleagues for all the supports and guidance you have provided me during my time at Holographic.

My experience with Holographic has been very rewarding. I have enjoyed my time here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with each and every one of you.

At the same time, I would like to apologize for any mistakes that may cost any inconvenience, or that I had done or hurt anybody’s feelings inadvertently.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address or by mobile, 01X-XXXXXXX.

Thanks again for everything. I wish you all the best in your future endeavour.

Yours truly,
Me.

Well, that's all for now. I don't know what else to say.

0 comments: