4:06 PM

Friends I Can't Wait to Meet

Hi there people all around the globe.. As i was surfing at Digg.com, i saw this article. It's about one blogger who hoped that we will write on one of the 100 topics he listed. So i pick one of the topics which is Friends I Can't Wait to Meet. It's been a while since i meet all or most of them. So, here goes my list (random, no particular order) :

Rahlizawati @ Liza
Liza is one of my best friends since i start my diploma days. I love her because she's very loyal and always stand up for you. She's very honest and will tell you what is your mistakes and give you solutions on ways to make it right. She's the person who has a big giant heart and very generous. I can't imagine how my life would be if i hadn't met her. She's the best.

Efy Muliyani @ Jenglot
I know efy in my last sem while during my degree. She's very supportive and always speaks whatever she feels and very straight forward with you. She's very helpful and you know that you can count on her for help. Sometimes she can be really loud but that's ok, because i really enjoyed it. I really like it when she laugh. Her laughs sounds scary but in a cute way. (Does it make sense? Haha)

May Ling
Same like efy, i know maylin in last sem and i found that she's very thoughtful person. She cares for you and makes you feel very comfortable when you are with her. I can asked her for help and she's there to help you. Although i know her for a short period, but i really like being around her.

Siti Nur Raziah @ Ziah
I haven't met this girl for a long time. Last time i met her is during my friends convocation. She is my Harry Potter buddies. When we are together, we talked mostly about Harry Potter. Even we do lines together and act like one. She's very funny and you can feel the energy when being with her because she's very energetic.

Mohd Yazid
Ergh. I don't know what to say about this guy. Sometimes he makes me feel so angry, annoying and i really hate him at some point. But sometimes he can make u laugh your heart out because he's the best story teller and always making people laugh. If you are with him, there will not be a minute where he will not talk. He will talk, talk n talk. But the thing is, i enjoyed hearing them.

Siti Nur Hidayah @ Dayah
I know this girl when i was doing my ACCP program. She has become one of my best friends now because we can actually sit, doing nothing and just talk. She is very generous, very soft spoken, kind and someone you can rely on. She's very good in cooking and i love her cooking. She's also very smart, funny and i love hangin' out with her.

Mohd Azmil
Well, in case you didn't know, azmil is one of my ACCP classmates. He sits behind me and everyday I could hear him cursing his computer which is funny. He's actually very soft spoken and very polite with girls (which i like about him). And one of the reason i can't wait to meet him is because he's very funny in a way that he didn't intend to be. Although he didn't make jokes, but just by looking at him and hear the words coming from him, its good enough to make me laugh.

Nik Fauzan
This guy can be a pain in the a** for me sometimes. He's also one of my ACCP classmates and he sits beside azmil. When he started making jokes about u, he will never stops it until at some point u kinda feel like punching him in the face just to make him stop. Haha. In a way, he's also funny. I have an opportunity to work with him on our JSP projects. He's very hardworking and a good leader. Although he's badly smells (due to his smoking addiction), but i like him :D

Lenny Tabari
When i first saw lenny, i thought that she's not so friendly type of person. But it was fortunate for me since i got to work with her also in our JSP projects. lenny is also one my ACCP classmates. Being friends with lenny is amazing. She's very very kind and she will make sure that you are ok and is really supportive. She's generous, honest, fun to be with and i can't wait to meet her.

Darsi Sarina
Also one of my classmates, i met darsi when i was at our Setapak hostel. We were staying in the same hostel and since then we kind of become pretty close. We share some of our secrets together, we had lunch, dinner, hang-out and most of my activity, i do it with her. She's real fun to be with and really good listener. She's willing to share anything she had with you and always so generous.

Suriyanti @ Sue
Another of my generous fren. She's willing to help you eventhough she's tired and she makes sure that you are satisfied with it. She's definitely one of the person you want to make frens with. When you're with her, she kinda like make sure that everything is well with you. Very caring. She's cool.

Marini
The best "tukang masak" i've ever known. Very delicious. She's the one who taught me how to make trifle. The reason why i can't wait to meet her is because she had so many stories, gossip and jokes and after she tells em', you kinda like want to hear more. She's incredibly energetic, fun to hang-out with and just love being around her. Sometimes can be a pain in the a** (yeah, hehe) because of her honesty, but i find a way to tolerate with that because she's just saying what she believe and u can't blame people on something that they believe rite.

Kak Paeh
"Garang", that's the first word when i think about her. Haha. Then followed by, "rajin", "alim", "cerewet", "pandai masak" and "kisas" Hehe. But seriously, kak faiz is someone when you want to get advice on something, you can turn to her and asked her and she will give you one of the best advice.. She is very mature and kinda like a mother to you but a cool one. Kak paeh, would you like to be my godmother? Haha!

Ros Azliza
Ros has been with me through my difficult times and i really appreciated it. She helped me a lot. When i fall, she's there to help me stand up. There were times i just wanted to end my life but she's always there to guide me to the right path. She's just there to help you in any way she can. She can stop doing whatever it is she is doing just to listen to your problem. She has been a good friend and i really miss her.

Ikmal
I just love ikmal. By the way, for your info, ikmal is a female. We have become friends since my diploma days back in Kolej Legenda. It didn't started well at first but when i became her roommates, we just "click". I haven't met her in a while now. I'm looking forward to hangin out with her because there's so much to talk about.

Shahida
Shahida is one of my best friends since primary school. We started become friends since standard 4 and always like each other company. She's loyal, someone you can trust and will never betrayed you in any way. She's always open, willing to accept advice from you and very modest even though she doesn't have to because she's always pretty. I like her and her family whom had been really nice to me since the very beginning. I haven't met for more than 5 years now and really miss her.

Ergh, i could go on u know because there's plenty more of my friends that i can't wait to meet. But i kinda run short of time and this is basically the list of friends that is on my mind rite now. Well, i hope u guys can write any of the topics in the link i provide earlier or maybe just this one.

So, till then. Later.

0 comments: