2:53 PM

Welcome Back Me!!

Assalamualaikum... Hey y'all !! I've been gone for a long time h'uh?.. I can't even remember when was the last time i blog.. Anyway, how you guys doin'? I'm doin' great and getting even better soon.. Happy Ramadhan everyone..

Some of my friends really wanted to know what's going on with me since my "disappearance" last year.. (Thank you!) Well, i'm still staying in Rawang.. After finishing my degree (November 2006), i realize that i don't have enough skills to become a programmer (always wanted to be a programmer since my diploma days).. At that moment, i only know C++, VB, Java, ASP and MS Access.. So i went to Cosmopoint to polish my programming skills.. It is a certification program called ACCP. I learned a lot there and glad that i make that decision..

So right now i'm currently employed at Holographic, Kepong as a Software Engineer. But i already gave my resignation letter because of another job offer. So i'm still here until this month end. What about you guys? Tell me what's going on with you guys too..

I guess that's all i can tell you. Anything else than this is a personal life (hehe).. Later y'all !!