2:18 PM

Computer Jokes (Part 2)

I know i have posted a computer jokes just now, but i just have to post it again because this one is hilarious! I'm dying laughing.. Hahaha!

Sometimes, especially when conversing on the phone, people misunderstand each other. Sometimes it's funny. Sometimes it's frustrating. Here are some funny jokes from the
Technical Support Dept.

Jokes #1
Tech Support: "Tell me, is the cursor still there?"
Customer: "No, I'm alone right now."

Jokes #2
Tech Support: "Do you have 3 1/2 inch diskettes?"
Customer: "No, I only have 3 of them."

Jokes #3
Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
Customer: "Ok."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'."

(At this point I had to put the caller on hold to tell the rest of the tech support staff what had happened. I couldn't, however, stop from giggling when I got back to the call.)

Tech Support: "Ok, did you type 'click' with the keyboard?"
Customer: "I have done something dumb, right?"

Jokes #4
Customer: "I can't seem to connect to the Internet."
Tech Support: "Ah, right. What operating system are you running?"
Customer: "Netscape."
Tech Support: "No, what version of Windows are you using?"
Customer: "Uhhh...Hewlett Packard?"
Tech Support: "No, Right click on 'My Computer,' and select properties on the menu."
Customer: "Your computer? It's my computer!"
Tech Support: "No sir, I mean the little picture called 'My Computer' on your desktop."
Customer: "I don't see an icon called that on my desktop. I do see one called that on my screen."
Tech Support: "Right, just right click that, and choose Properties from the menu."
Customer: "Right click?"
Tech Support: "Just a moment, sir." (mutes phone) "AAAAAAAARGH."

Jokes #5
Recently I overheard two co-workers, the first of which was training the other one.

Co-Worker #1: "A boolean variable has two possible values: true or false."
Co-Worker #2: "Umm...true?"

Jokes #6
Customer: "Do I need a computer to use your software?"

Jokes #7
Tech Support: "Ok, ma'am, I need you to do a ctrl-alt-del."
Customer: "How do I do that?"
Tech Support: "Push and hold 'ctrl' and 'alt' at the same time, and then hit 'delete'."
Customer: "Where are those?"
Tech Support: (explains the location of the keys)
Customer: "Nothing happened."
Tech Support: "Try again."
Customer: "Still nothing."

A minute or two later....

Customer: "Should I turn my computer on? Would that help?"
Tech Support: "Yeah, it might."

Jokes #8
Tech Support: "What seems to be the problem?"
Customer: "When I change my font sizes, the letters change size."

Jokes #9
Once I overheard the guy in the tech support cubicle next to mine patiently explain:

Tech Support: "No, sir...clicking on 'Remember Password' will NOT help you remember your password."

Jokes #10
While visiting a network user's office to install a small program (we use Windows NT 4.0 here), he asked:

Him: "Can you answer a question?"
Me: "Sure."
Him: "See the recycle bin? Does someone come round and empty it?"

Jokes #11
Tech Support: "Ok, in the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"
Customer: "Wow. How can you see my screen from there?"

Jokes #12
Tech Support: "Hi, how can I help you?"
Customer: "Uh, yeah, I can't print."
Tech Support: "Ok, sir, I want you to click 'Start' and--"
Customer: "Listen, buddy, don't get technical on me! I'm not Bill Freakin' Gates, you know!"

Jokes #13
Tech Support: "What type of computer do you have?"
Customer: "A white one."

Jokes #14
Tech Support: "Click your left mouse button."
Customer: "Which one is that?"
Tech Support: "Well, you know your left from your right, so click the button on your left."
Customer: "Oh."
Tech Support: "What happened?"
Customer: "Nothing."
Tech Support: "You did click the left mouse button?"
Customer: "I think so."
Tech Support: "The one on your left?"
Customer: "Which one was that again?"

Jokes #15
Customer: "What's a colon?"
Tech Support: "It's the key next to the 'L' key on your keyboard."
Customer: "How do you spell 'L'?"

Jokes #16
Tech Support: "Type 'A:' at the prompt."
Customer: "How do you spell that?"

Jokes #17
Tech Support: "Click on the computer icon on the left side of the screen."
Customer: "Is that your left or my left?"

Jokes #18
Customer: "I'm sorry. I think I just deleted the Internet!"
Tech Support: "That's ok. We have it backed up here on tape somewhere."

Jokes #19
Customer: "I think I broke the Internet!"
Tech Support: "So it was you!"
Customer: (hang-up)

Jokes #20
Tech Support: "Ok sir, we'll do a file search to find it. Can you please click on Start, then Find, then--"
Customer: "Don't talk down to me like that! I'm not an idiot -- I know what I'm doing!"
Tech Support: "Ok sir, please Start, then Find to do a file search."
Customer: "How do I do that?"

-End Jokes (Part 2)-

What do you guys think? Is it funny? It's dead funny to me.. I almost fell of my chair laughing..
Credit to : Computer Stupidities

0 comments: